Friday, August 15, 2008

Pathfinder RPG Beta now available

Available for free, no less, at the Paizo website. (Some mild registration required)

Oh, I could go on and on about what's great about it, but you know what? I have people for that. So, basically, I'm gonna point at Geek Related and go "Yeah, what he said."

Because I can.

Also, I'm lazy.


EDIT: After just over 9 hours of sales at GenCon, the Paizo booth is completely sold out of their Pathfinder RPG stock. And this is for the Beta version. If there was ever any question there was support for this game -- there's your answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Fine Print


This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial- No Derivative Works 3.0 License.

Creative Commons License


Erin Palette is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.