Monday, August 24, 2009

A small taste of Friday

I'm working hard on the next portion of Curse/Or and I hope to have it ready on Friday for your entertainment.

So, no real blog post tonight. However, I shall leave you with a phrase which pleases me:
"Someone," she hissed, "needs to tell me, using very small words, what the hell happened back there, with the exploding cat and the weird shouting girl and the cheeseburgers and OH FUCK WHAT HAPPENED TO MY HAND?"

It's the little things in life that bring joy...

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Fine Print


This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial- No Derivative Works 3.0 License.

Creative Commons License


Erin Palette is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.