Friday, August 3, 2012

Picture Perfect Pony

Not enough ponies around here lately. (Still working on Failure is Awesome, I promise.)

This is just too awesome not to share. A brony has made a 3-minute music video with original animation, original voice acting, and original music. 

Words cannot express how impressed I am. The first time I saw it I was going "Wait, I've seen the episode with Photo Finish in it, I don't remember any of this," and then it proceeded to annihilate all my expectations. 

It looks like it came out of the MLP studios, it's that well made. 

Enjoy!


3 comments:

  1. If you haven't already seen it, you should see this review round-up of all of the Pony-based rpgs (including your own)

    http://rpggeek.com/geeklist/144813/my-little-rpggeek-reviewing-is-magic

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's impressive.

    What gets me is the comedic timing and facial expressions.   Especially in the middle when the green-maned purple furred pony reacts in horror and runs.  That's when it really gets all the beats.

    It looks like they've studied all the motion tricks the studio uses.  Which another group of bronies has been decoding.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's amazing that even though my RPG is the third one reviewed, it has the highest ranking of any of them (Well, except for Laser Ponies, which is a satire of the 80s cartoon and not MLP:FiM, and therefore doesn't count ^_^ )

    ReplyDelete

The Fine Print


This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial- No Derivative Works 3.0 License.

Creative Commons License


Erin Palette is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.