Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Humbuggery is approaching 100%

Christmas has found my last nerve and is not tap-dancing upon it with golf cleats.

I have broken out the hard liquor (Jameson's Irish Whiskey, raided from my father's booze cabinet) in an attempt to chill the fuck out, because if I don't I'm going to end up on the roof taking potshots at Christmas decorations with my Mosin.

If I disappear for a few days, please check Facebook. If I'm active there, then I'm just having a bad day and will get to my blog when I can.  If I'm not, then I'm probably in jail -- send lawyers and money.

I used to love Christmas as a kid. Then, sometime after college, it all changed. It became a high-stress assault on my senses and wallet and now I hate it. And it's only going to get worse, as CarolFest 2013 will start any day now.

I need a vacation from this holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Fine Print


This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial- No Derivative Works 3.0 License.

Creative Commons License


Erin Palette is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.