Tuesday, December 3, 2013

So, it's that time of year again...

... when I start to get overwhelmed by sensory overload, social demands that by God I will be merry, and generally not having enough time to myself because ZOMG CHRISTMAS.

I missed yesterday's blog post because spent much of the day putting up *&%#&!ing decorations. Because losing my weekend to decorating just wasn't enough, apparently.

So now I am on schedule to be grouchy and gloomy and not being able to get stuff done.

Therefore, if anyone is interested in writing a guest post for me, please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Fine Print


This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial- No Derivative Works 3.0 License.

Creative Commons License


Erin Palette is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.